Accelerating the growth of IoT with cellular and non-cellular solutions
About the event
Why is this event happening, and why now?
The telecoms landscape is changing. With 5G on the horizon, operators need to create IoT-ready networks, while facing disruption from new market players. There is a multitude of technology options available already, from LPWAN to LoRaWAN, but which is right for your network? The LPWA conference is designed to help public and private operators make sense of these choices.
Working in partnership with standard bodies, industry associations, network operators and vendors, this event is designed to help operators and users:
- Navigate the technology and deployment choices
- Understand the range of use cases and applications
- Develop a strategy to achieve tangible ROI on IoT network investments
Who should attend?
Commercial and technical business leaders, and R&D and engineering specialists from:
- Mobile network operators
- Private network operators
- Wireless network operators that connect low energy objects
- IoT technology end users from industry verticals
- System vendors
- Component vendors
- Software suppliers
- Test and measurement solution vendors