The pace of change in the telecom industry is faster today than it has ever been. The next phase of the digital journey will deliver unanticipated innovation and the timing, the process, and path of how to get to the next phase is controversial. This has become a major focal point with the next technology shift from 4G to 5G.
In this webinar, we will discuss:
- What are the use cases driving the need for a new technology standard?
- 5G Technologies
- Will adoption happen at a faster or slower pace than previous technology shifts?
- What regions will be the early adopters?
- What will the impact be on the 5G RAN market?
This webinar is intended for:
- All parts of the 5G ecosystem from Wi-Fi, RAN and Backhaul
- Senior executives, decision-makers and management, network engineers, network managers, involved in the strategy, planning, deployment and maintenance of wireless networks, wireless and microwave backhaul connectivity and small cell/heterogeneous network deployments
- Mobile operators, cable operators, fixed and cable operators, Wi-Fi network operators, equipment and device manufacturers, access network infrastructure manufacturers, aggregators and roaming organizations, systems and software suppliers